5.12.10

Day 3: Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

day 3

On the third day of December I went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!! I only got this one picture taken by my new friend Wally but I had to share! I wore an ugly sweater I recently thrifted and my "Merry X-Moose" socks! I got lots of "compliments" on the socks. And I even got a nomination for the voting of ugliest christmas sweater! There were far more Christmas-y sweaters there though! What a fun party! The hosts were great - and had tons of games and prizes and things planned. My team won for best original Christmas jingle. So much fun!!

I'm thinking I should probably make Christmas cards with this picture on them. So cheesy!!

1 comment:

Hannah-Leanne said...

I'll take that card. I may just print this picture off anyway. Savesies.