22.12.10

Day 16: Is this December?

So as I've mentioned I was fortunate enough to be able to go LA for a few days last week - partially for a company Christmas party, and then I took a couple extra days. Sadly, it rained almost the whole time, but I was lucky enough to get one day of nice weather and so I spent it outside at the beach and exploring Marina del Rey! It was great.

day 16

It was super nice - I couldn't believe it was December!! I walked on the beach and dipped my toes in the water! I knew it was going to be raining the next few days so I made the most of this day! I had never been somewhere warm at Christmas time so this was rather bizarre and it seems strange that I have tropical pictures in this Days of December series!! But it was pretty fun to see a different kind of Christmas!
sand


me

marina

I had never explored this area before and the last time I was in Los Angeles (briefly) was when I was like 7. So it was exciting to see this area on my own! Have you guys explored Marina del Rey at all?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

that's a really nice photo of you on the beach!! also
amy grant's tennessee christmas...maybe california, maybe tinseltown's for me, there's a parade there, we'd have it made there but i think im gonna keep another tender tennessee christmas....or insert calgary where the love circles around us
hahahhahaa

Amy T Schubert said...

Too bad I didn't know you were in town! I work right in Santa Monica :)
xo
I love that "Christmas weather" here is 60 degrees !