16.12.10

Day 11 and 12 - It's a Wonderful Movie Life

day 11
So for December 11 and 12, I watched movies! The new Narnia movie was pretty great. Made me want to try reading the books again.

chronicles-narnia-the-voyage-of-the-dawn-treader-nvdt-653rgb


day 12

And then I watched It's a Wonderful Life! Cineplex has been doing a classic movie series (once a month) that I only just found about. This was such a great thing to do with some of my friends! I was soo excited for this. And when I got there I realized I had never actually seen the whole movie! Needless to say, I bawled! So inspiring. Need to make this a tradition as well as go to a bunch of the other cineplex classic movie series.


a its a wonderful life WONDERFUL_LIFE-10

I also went out for a coffee with a very good friend who I don't get to see very often and went to a potluck Christmas party! It was another full, great weekend.

pictures from here and here

No comments: