It struck me this weekend while doing some "back to winter" shopping, that despite every "What's Hot, What's Not" or "what not to wear" list, Ugg's are still popular. I saw them at every store that sells shoes and some were quite expensive! They're not nice looking and they're not unique! So I decided to help the masses stay warm and look cute by providing options that are alternatives to Uggs. This is also for my sister to prove that there are indeed cute warm boots out there.
1. Cougar boots (Tamarack)- $160 approx
2. Minnetonkas - $50-80 - (lots of styles)
3. Aldo - Litsey - $90.4. Steve Madden - $90 - I think these are my favorites of the list!
5. TOMS Botas - $90 - I want these really badly
6. Tretorn fur-lined rubber boot - $60 - fyi - the short rubber boot trend looks awesome
As for the guys - well, I'm really not sure what you're supposed to wear!