I had SUCH a great time!!
I'm sure I'll have several posts about New York, but I'd like to start off with a list of things I love about New York.
- Brownstone houses are beautiful
- Excellent food everywhere
- Doormen everywhere
- Busy subway system (maybe not the best but so many people use it!)
- People are way nicer than their reputation!
- Central Park. obviously.
- Dogs and babies!! On a Sunday afternoon everyone is out walking with either a dog or a baby
- Such good museums. yay!!
- History - around every corner is a claim to fame where someone wrote, spoke, sang, cooked
- Stores are open 24 hours!! all over the place. seriously this city never sleeps
- Converse - everyone wears them.
- The three times I got mistaken for a local. NBD.
- You're never more than a block away from people and shops (it seems)
- Everything is represented in New York somehow - all types of people
I'll post all the pictures on Facebook cuz you have to. And I'll do a few more posts here and try to tell some stories.