My autumn goals were -
1. Make a mixed paper journal - completed! I made this journal for my New York trip and it was soo helpful. I had a section for everything that I wanted to see/do/eat. I had way more than I could do but the good thing is I will be able to use this book again for when (not if) I go back! It was so great to have with me at all times, to be able to write down a rough schedule each day and have my travel journal here too. A practical and cute keepsake.
2. Have a photo shoot that's cute and fun (still need to do this one!)
3. Go to the dentist, doctor, and eye doctor finished! - got new contacts, and some shiny new fillings (ugh)
4. Make a playlist for both autumn and winter (will be sharing in December)
My new goals to do before the end of 2010 are
1. Make and send out Christmas cards!
2. Finish my secret knitting project
3. Go thrifting (its been so long!)
4. Have lots of peppermint mochas (I haven't had one yet but I think I'm gonna change that today?)
5. December blog project - I'm gonna blog about this in the next couple days but I've got a great idea to fully appreciate the month of December this year. I can't even believe its the end of
Can you believe it's almost the end of the decade?? I'm super excited to see all the "Best of the decade" lists! Send me the links if you see any! Specifically books and movies. Pictures would be sweet too...
PS - guess what I'm FINALLY doing tonight?? soooo excited