29.11.10

December Delights

So as I mentioned in my last post, I am planning a December Blog Project! Lately I've been feeling like 2010 in general has zipped by - especially November! So in an effort to make sure I fully appreciate December - one of my favorite months - I wanted to document it fully. I love Christmas - that's what makes December awesome for me. I really like Ali Edward's idea of doing a December Daily album but I just don't think that would work for me. I want to be able to keep it up throughout the month but I don't have a photo printer and I'm not going to send one photo to Black's each day to get printed. That would be silly.
So I'm doing an online, bloggy version instead! Basically the idea is to give 31 reasons why I love December to fully appreciate this month. So starting on the 1st of December I will post about one activity or thing that I love for each day! Some will be traditions that I look forward to every year, some will be random. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I probably won't post every single day but I'll at least have a picture for every day even if have to post 2 or 3 on one day. I hope you follow along and play along if you like! Leave me a link to your blog if you do! It's going to be super fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good stuff.