17.11.10

A day in my town...

After all this talk about New York, I'd like to tell you that I do appreciate the town in which I live - Calgary, as well. I hold the belief that there is something good in every city. Some cities you might have to look a little harder for it, but I'm pretty sure it's there. Here are some pictures from a weekend I spent with a few friends exploring Calgary. A friend was visiting and we spent the weekend eating, walking, and talking. Basically my idea of a perfect weekend!


Coffee and a Ginger Snap at Caffe Beano. Cheaper than a Starbucks Latte! (But really, I do like my Starbucks too)


My city. Always under construction.
Just so you know this was a few weeks ago - in the past couple days, we've experienced winter in a big way.

I've never seen such a beautiful Bug.
People often say 'There is nothing to do in Calgary" or ask "What is there to do in Calgary?" Well I think here is a lot to do in Calgary, and even areas that I haven't yet explored! I don't really intend on staying here forever but I'll try to give it a good name while I live here!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Hello! I loved these pictures, so cute :)

Lily said...

awww the Bug is a real cutie! I'm actually planning (or more like... dreaming!) to buy one of these and drive it around town! Hope I find such a good looking one someday!

xoxo
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/