2.10.10

It's no good unless it's real

On Sunday, I finally got around to getting bubble tea. I thought I had had it once before but it was nothing like this! I got a Strawberry Green tea with Pearls. I thought it was good at first. I liked the natural flavouring of the tea and it was really refreshing. The bubbles on the other hand - haha. Not so sure about them. And I want to try it again at a different place because I'm not sure they were supposed to be like this. They had no flavour and were really large! After a while, my friend Mel and I got sick of them and started to spit them out. But it was a fun adventure! And I haven't completely given up on bubble tea yet.


We went for a walk along the river with our tea and it was so beautiful. I love Autumn!! This has been the best autumn I've had in quite a number of years as well. Well, I guess I should clarify and say that this is the first autumn I've been in Calgary for in like six years - so maybe I've just forgotten what it's like here.



This is what the bubble looked like - anyone know if there are different kinds of bubbles? Maybe something that is better than this? And then imagine like 6 layers of that - there were SO many!!
haha - it was fun. Thanks Mel!

This weekend I'm planning on relaxing!! I've been out every night this week doing something or other, so I'm ready to curl up with a book or a movie and do some New York planning!! oh, and do some planning for the Clothing Swap and some film festing!

No comments: