22.8.10

Edmonton Trip

Last weekend my sister and I went up to Edmonton to visit my brother and sister in law. We had a great time and did so many different things. For some reason, I wasn't super in the mood to shop but I did pick up a record at a closing out sale of Megatunes (sad). But we got a good tour of the city, complete with architecture, local shopping, farmer's market, walking by the river, a baseball game, a party with friends, good food, actually lots of good food, bocce ball, the legislature, riding the train and the tram, ice cream, seeing about 15 wedding parties taking pictures, and to make the weekend perfect - Flight of the Conchords. :)

Thanks guys for an amazing trip and thanks Shauna for a fun time and road trip!




















2 comments:

Ian Elford said...

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! We also had a great weekend. I love your pictures, especially the one of the AGA.

DaisyLine said...

great pics!
hope to see u in my blog :)
DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/