29.3.10

Day in the Mountains

 I was really lucky this week and got to eat out lots! This weekend was great. Friday and Sunday I hung out with my bestie Mel, who is leaving me very soon and I'm really excited for her. Saturday was great - I went to do a few errands in the morning - including a haircut. Then we drove into Canmore and went to Murietta's for lunch.


 I often try to get things I don't normally get to eat- and this time I got Mac and Cheese. I've never even thought about getting it at a restaurant before but the idea of quality comfort food is intriguing. And it was declicious and soo cheesy.


Then we went for a walk around the river which was really nice. Spring is just beginning for us (although we can't fully say goodbye to winter here) so it was really nice to make the most of this day!
It was a great day - and I wore my new H&M jean jacket that I got from my friend.

5 comments:

kate maggie said...

So beautiful..reminds me of home. That mac and cheese looks so good by the way and you look so lovely! Great blog! x

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, are those your parents?! You look darling - and that mac and cheese looks to die for!!

The Beso Team said...

Dear Michelle,

Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these fabulous lava boots to keep dry on rainy days as you walk in stylish footwear with a splash of color.

Thank You and Good Luck
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

Hannah Leanne said...

I'm pretty good and jealous of that jean jacket.

Charlie said...

oh wow the view is fantastic!