19.1.10

Ginger Molasses

Today I:

Made cookies - ginger molasses cookies! So yummy.
And I'm taking care of my sick mom, and preparing for a big interview tomorrow morning.
I guess I should have doubled the batch though - it doesn't look like very many - especially since my Dad has to take half to work tomorrow! oops.. maybe more cooking making is in my near future...
I just graduated from college and I'm trying to get a job, so I'm excited about this interview - I think it could be a really good job. So I'm putting a lot of work into preparing for this interview!!

7 comments:

Pattie said...

I dare not cook while I'm at home.

Despite the fact that my food is actually really good no one will eat it simply because I made it, no one wants to take the time to realize I can cook lol
So I figure it is just a waste.

Hope your interview preparation goes well :)

Ian Elford said...

Mom is sick? That's too bad. I hope she gets better soon. Although a steady diet of ginger molasses cookies probably isn't exactly what she needs!

Mich said...

seriously a steady diet ian!
we discovered at supper that she had eaten one this morning and one at lunch!! and they're not small!!

Mom said...

Well, if laughter is good medicine I should be better soon. I killed myself over that one!

charyssa l said...

can you please ship me 5 of those for the next work week... thanks ;)

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

You could just bake a bunch of cookies for potential employers. You're sure to get the job then!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Mmmmm, cookies! They look great! I hope your mom feels better soon and good luck in your interview!