21.11.09

Ring in the season!

Today I
- had turkey bacon that my roommate made me! quite good and not fatty actually (although the lady next to her at the grocery store said it was gross when she announce her purchase!)
- finished off the apple butter that my mom made for me last year - I just never got around to eating it til this year! Best Thing Ever.
- Had a quiz in my early morning class - but did ok
- went to go get eggs from the farm but they were out! next time i'm bringing my camera!
- wrote 4 pages on my worldviews paper and finished it! yay!
- sort of accidentally made tuna veggie lasagna for supper. It looks and sounds gross, but it tastes okay. I wouldn't impose it on anyone else though...

i took a break to compile a christmas wish list. I don't really want to share the whole thing on here all at once though cuz I got excited and it might look a little greedy! haha I don't even expect to get half of it all. But maybe i'll slowly put up some of the things. Here though is one thing I really am liking right now. Rings. Let me show you some inspiration.

Now these are the beautiful expensive ones --


And here are the cheap but nice ones from forever 21 that I like. Theres actually tons on their website.





Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

nv said...

that zipper ring is pretty sweet

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

LOVE Ashley Olson's Bottega Veneta purse!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Sooo pretty!