22.9.09

Its fall now apparently.

Well, I'm finally feeling settled in at school and everything. Its my last semester- I can't really believe that I'm almost done school. And for the first time in my life I won't be going back to school after Christmas. Its exciting and terrifying at the same time. Obviously.

I'm trying to make the most of my last semester. One thing that I just started doing is statistics at sports games! I was pretty intimidated at first, but this past weekend I did volleyball and basketball and really enjoyed it! I've already learned a lot I didn't know about the games - I used to always watch them but I didn't really know all the rules - especially basketball. Its really fun! I'm also trying to make the most of this semester and do really good in all my classes so I'm spending time in the library and keeping on top of all my reading. Its going pretty good - I really like all my classes this semester so that is definitely a plus.

I also started the 30 day shred again yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to keep that up.
Here's a little outfit shot.
Oh and I just cut my bangs yesterday - a little bit shorter than I anticipated but what I love about it is that it changes your look quite a bit, and if its a little off, they settle themselves out pretty quickly. And if they seem a bit uneven, I did fix them a bit today. :)



That bracelet is from Florence - I got it like four years ago?

2 comments:

Kelly & Tracy said...

cute outfit, I like your vest

kayLa said...

You look very sassy miss michelle!!

Glad to hear you're falling into routine, and enjoying yourself.
p.s I'm very pumped you learnt sports rules! That's my girl!!
Miss you!