10.6.09

Shredded

So I don't think I ever mentioned it on here, but a little over a month ago I began Jilian Michael's 30 day shred. I finished last week and lost 11 pounds!! I'm feeling so good right now. I started it again just to keep it up and I've actually gained some of the weight back (probably in muscle) but I feel so much better than ever before! I also have muscles in places I didn't know I could so that's super exciting :)

Here it is on YouTube if you want to give it a try.
di


I also went to see Coldplay and we had pretty bad seats until this guy came up to us who worked for the band and told us that our view sucked and gave us tickets for the second row on the floor! Me and my sister were pretty stoked. It was so unreal! They're my favorite band and they did an amazing concert!!








And I'll just put a picture up here of "my" cat who is actually staying with her owner - my roommate for the summer - but I miss her! And apparently, Duckie is no longer an innocent child anymore. In fact, she just might be pregnant. And she's not even a year old yet... I think teenage pregnancy is rampant in the animal kingdom. anyway, she's cute.


No comments: