25.6.09

Chuck Taylor

I've long admired Chucks and especially this picture of these yellow high tops (which I can't remember where I found - sorry! its not mine, anyway.) So when my parents said they were giving me money for my birthday I knew exactly what I wanted. Thus, my first pair of Converse and I love them! They're so comfortable and fun and funky and I love incorporating them into my outfits!



Here's a few more pictures of Chucks that I've been looking at.


Et porquoi pas - Silver Sequins!!




Via The Sartorialist
Do you have some? More than one pair?

5 comments:

Reid Lambshead said...

MICHELLE! i didnt know you had a blog!

i love these last three photos!

did you take them?

i hope you are doing well.

if you did take those photos -- +20 points!!!

bryna said...

love the girl in the pink jacket, they look great with that outfit.

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i have a pair of their white slip ons (no laces)...so cool. i used to have a red pair!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

Sarah Von said...

Too cute! I'd love to get a pair but I suspect my finicky, high-arched feet would have none of it.

The Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, the first one is from my site. But they aren't my shoes. My only converse are low top and black.