26.2.09

Cheaper than jail time


Check out this new notebook called Walls Notebook. It consists of pictures ofc"clean" New York City walls that you can draw on and practice your graffiti artist skills! Its sorta funny. But I like the idea. 

Well, I finished all my midterms now I'm just gonna relax and take it easy for a little bit. And that, is why I love being a student. 
Also, after two months of frustration and sitting around waiting, my car (should) be done getting its new transmission in tomorrow! Its a really long story but the highlights include: slimeball sells car, sucker (that's me) buys car after getting it checked out, sucker drives to school a couple times, car dies. slimeball agrees to pay, but takes two months to sort out his    stuff. to be continued.... we're hoping the finale is tomorrow, but we're not sure.

No comments: