11.12.08

Not in a very talkative mood - just studying lots for exams. Oh, and my power cord for my computer stopped working. so i'm using my roommate's computer, and currently bidding for a replacement cord on ebay. Ah, ebay how I love you.
Just saw this picture and it made me laugh -

I do actually like MaryKate's style usually - although sometimes its a little weird for me. But this picture just made me laugh. It made me think of this similar looking woman. Now I get that we can get inspiration from everywhere but is this character from a classic movie really a style icon?


5 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, my goodness! Too funny!!! Sometimes I like MK's style, but most of the time, I think she's a bit too 'out there'. This is a prime example.

Hannah-Leanne said...

That is so funny. I never would have made that connection. You're brilliant.

PS. MK always gets harped on for her style on MSN's Fashion Winner's and Loser's weekly survey. Not surprising. Her stardom stared at age 1. Lame.

Ian Elford said...

Ha! That's awesome!

Shauna said...

I laughed too

Isabel said...

Feed the birds, tuppence a bag!