16.11.08

willow the wisp

I enjoy finding lesser known (in my opinion haha) designers that have some really quality products in their collection. Like this one from WILLOW an Australian designer. These are my favorites but I especially love the long grey coat below and the brown shirt with red detailing and those grey linen pants. But really I would pretty much just love for my wardrobe to consist of this collection. If only I could actually afford to buy anything at this point...

I also really enjoy making these compilations - its fun.

Any opinions?




I can't believe that finals are less than a month away already!! I have at least three major projects due before then as well, as well as a paper, and a wedding! Whoo! Its gonna be busy. I also need to go Christmas shopping which I haven't even begun to think about.

Found via Atsuii


Note: Click on images to enlarge.

1 comment:

Merily said...

I thought you might like my Christmas Giveaway here: http://sequinmagazine.blogspot.com/

I’m giving away bunch of cute handmade things :)
It would be really nice of you to take part in it :)