1.11.08

Well I had a wonderful Halloween. I dressed up as cavewoman (the Flinstone era) for school and then ran errands all over town dressed up like this. It was quite fun actually. I had my hair all in a huge ponytail with a stick which you can't see in these pictures
We decided to keep our black kitty inside today, just to make sure no one got hurt :)
. And we had people over tonight and watched ET which is a perfect movie for Halloween in my opinion. Its based around Halloween time and its a little creepy without being gory or super scary. That was great fun.


Tomorrow we're going shoe shopping for the wedding! Super excited. The wedding is in a month! and her mom is making our dresses for us. Its going to be gorgeous!
Well, its another late night so I'm going to bed. Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: