7.5.08

Inconsistency

Ah.. I'm getting horrible at this blogging thing.


Here's what I've been up to


  • finished my third year of college - best semester yet! (gradeswise)

  • finished my "book of the month" for March - Atonement by Ian McEwan - so unbelievably good!! definitely recommend and cannot wait to read more from him!

  • Watched "East of Eden" which is based on the novel of the same name by John Steinbeck - who wrote "Of Mice and Men" which I previously read. James Dean stars in this 1955 film. It is so good! Interesting play on the Cain and Abel story. Lots of insight into themes of good vs. bad; love; and guilt. Very good. Plus James Dean is really cute!


  • Started my summer job - same as last summer - doing administrative work at a government office. I basically do alot of filing and random little jobs. It can get a tad boring.

  • Booked my flight to WInnipeg in June to be a bridesmaid!!

  • Did a bunch of summer clothing shopping ! Dresses, skirts, lots of Meditteranean inspiration
  • Came down with a stomach virus that turned into a head congestion - still getting over that


2 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

I can't wait to finish this semester and start my summer job. Classes are killing. My best semester of college gradewise and otherwise was exactly one year ago...studying abroad in Japan and straight As baby!

Ian Elford said...

Since we're both working downtown this year, we'll have to make sure to do lunch sometime!