19.2.08

This is...

What makes me laugh right now -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_QL1kEmH4
Its a Japanese TV show called Human Tetris. If you want a laugh, check it out.

Also, I finished "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck. Its a novella, so it didn't take too long. Its quite the depressing little story! Its a common theatrical production, but honestly I think that would not be an enjoyable show to watch. Its quite sad, anyway.

My list, 1001 Books to Read Before You Die, is actually a book and the library here at school actually has it - so I'm gonna go check it out (no pun intended -I mean I'm going to check it out of the library). It contains review of all the books, so I think it would be good to have. And I guess if I can get it out of the library I don't need to buy it. I wonder though, if you're writing a book about 1001 books to read before you die, is your book on your list?

My brain is a little bit fried today because I finished my Urban Culture book yesterday plus wrote the entire 1900 word review for it! I was pretty proud of myself. I really liked the book, and I might get to do a presentation on it in class, which would be cool.

6 comments:

michelle said...

thanks for the tip on the 1001 books ... book ... i am trying to work my way through some classics that i seem to have avoided despite majoring in english in university! catcher in the rye is next on my list.

Shauna said...

sweet, that movie was pretty funny! i saw something like that on ellen degeneres or something, maybe tyra, but i think it was ellen. you've read 18 books or you've read the first 18?????? i don't know about this list, a lot of them seem, i dunno like they aren't ones i'm dying to read before i die. haha

perfectbound said...

Hi Michelle! Actually perfect bound of the wedding blog won that one. You can usually tell us apart because we spell it as one word (that's how we've always known the word to be. Maybe it's a designer thing.)

It's a very sweet jacket though. She's lucky!

The Clothes Horse said...

Your comment on my blog was very sweet. It's funny to think of someone with a smaller budget than me--since I'm practically broke and don't spend that much on clothes at all! (Most of it is thrifted or extreme sales.) I must check out this book list...

amisha said...

hi michelle,
i didn't have your email but wanted to respond to your comment... sadly the sock yarn + book were already claimed :( thank you for your interest though! best, amisha

Michelle said...

thanks for your comment forever ago on my blog... I kind of disappeared for awhile. I love all of those silly japanese shows they show on tv and on youtube! They make me laugh.