21.11.07

Last paper this semester!!

Finished. Sigh... it feels so good to have this last paper done. Now, I only have less than a month until my exams! Crazy! And I still have many little assignments to do but I'm looking forward to making these ornaments for the swap.

And I need to make a few birthday cards and start Christmas shopping!


I'm excited to start it all and need to get going on it!


Here's a few things I want for Christmas -


CDs - Illinoise- Sufjan Stevens


Michigan - Sufjan Stevens


Feist CD's


Books - Searching for God Knows What - Donald Miller


Fabric, things for scrapbooking, a Starbucks Design Your own Mug.








One thing I'm loving these days is shadowboxes. They're such a cool way to do a collage of ephemera. Does anyone know of any tutorials or how to make these?



Well, have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Ian Elford said...

Hey, I was right, you did ask for Michigan for Christmas! You should know better than to buy yourself something right before Christmas, or did somebody else give it to you first?