5.10.07

Inspiration

Man, I'm feeling so inspired these days. I've been spending so much time discovering new blogs and online shops. I don't think I ever want to go to a mall again!! There's just so much cooler, unique stuff out there!! And with internet being so fabulous its so easy to get! It also helps that the Canadian Dollar is practically at par with the American Dollar. My new favorite blog is Curious Bird. Not only does her constant crafting inspire me to get off my butt and learn how to sew and do some cool stuff, and also start making some more cards because I love making cards!! Also, I just love some of the things she's done with her life like quit her job with her boyfriend and travel around Asia and other places for 7 months!!! That is totally something I WILL do. I just think that is the coolest thing ever. She makes these beautiful shadowboxes that she sells at her website.
She always does things with super cool (often vintage) fabrics.
I don't want to appear like a creeper, but I've been reading through all her archives and am just loving everything she puts up. I'm psyched to start my own creativity!!
For the next week though I have so many papers to do I have no time. Right now I"m taking a relaxing evening to myself. But THen its time for crackdown!!






I made this collage a little while ago out of a whole bunch of pillows from Poppy Cotton. They're all so beautiful I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I made a collage for my desktop. haha.


They're so beautiful. I love them. Oh and since I"m on such a pillow kick, aren't these great too? These are from Sukie.

Well, I think that's all for today. Off to read some more archives. haha

No comments: